Eric D. Hoaglund
Eric D. Hoaglund is a native of McComb, Mississippi and a 1992 summa cum laude graduate of Jacksonville State University, where he was a member of the Gamecock Men’s Tennis Team and received a Bachelor of Arts degree. In 1995, Eric received his Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham. He was admitted to the Alabama State Bar in 1995 and the Texas State Bar in 2004.
Eric is a member of the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, the United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama, the Supreme Court of Alabama, and the Supreme Court of Texas. He is also a member of the Construction Law sections of the Alabama State Bar and the Texas State Bar. Eric is a graduate of the Southern Home Builders Seminar and is on the roster of mediators for the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution.
Eric received the AV Rating, the highest rating available from Martindale-Hubbell, the leading independent attorney rating entity. The AV Rating signifies that a lawyer has practiced law for a number of years, is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity and has reached the heights of professional excellence.
Eric specializes in the areas of general civil litigation, medical malpractice defense litigation, construction law, construction defect litigation, mass tort litigation and product liability law. His email address is EDH@mhmfirm.com.
• Alabama, 1995
• Texas, 2004
• U.S. Supreme Court
• U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
• Supreme Court of Alabama
• Construction Law Section of Alabama State Bar (Member)
• Construction Law Section of the Texas State Bar (Member)
• Graduate of the Southern Home Builders Seminar
• Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution (Member)
• Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama 1995
• Jacksonville State University, 1992
Bachelor of Arts
Honors: summa cum laude